Mobile Banking Security
- Choose a strong password to keep your account and data safe
- Change your mPIN regularly.
- Don't forget to inform the bank about your new mobile number in case your mobile number is changed to ensure that you receive SMS notifications.
- Be cautious while accepting offers such as caller tunes or dialer tunes or open/download emails or attachments from known or unknown sources.
- Don't store sensitive information such as Credit Card details, Mobile Banking password, user ID, etc. on your phone/computer.
- Be cautious while using Bluetooth in public places as someone may access your confidential data/information.
- Don't click on links embedded in emails/social networking sites claiming to be from the bank.