Ludvondvolo and Khululeka
To qualify you must
Be employed on permanent and pensionable conditions.
- Have your salary paid through your SwaziBank account.
- Be below 64 years old
- Age- change to 60
- Amount- Change to E200 000
- Target savings - change to 0.5%
- Repayment period - 48 months
Umliba Educational Loan Solely for the payment of school fees.
- Repayment period is fixed at 11 months.
- Maximum loan granted is E100,000 over 12 months
Granted to customers with Fixed Savings Accounts in the bank.
- Borrow up to 80% of balance in the fixed account.
- The maximum repayment period is three years.
- Birth certificate and passport sized picture required.
- Current Salary advice slip
- Confirmation letter from employer
- Certified copy of national ID and birth certificate
- Passport size photo
- Repayment should fall within the statutory 33.3% of gross salary/income