- To be a leading Development Bank and a World Class Financial Services Provider commanding a 20% market share in Swaziland's Banking Sector by 2020.
To continuously exceed customer expectations through:
- The provision of excellent and competitive financial products and services
- The offer of unique, timely and efficient services
- The professional management and administration of funded projects
- Ethical conduct driven by: Honesty, Reliability, Integrity, Transparency and Accountability
SwaziBank is a Development Finance Institution (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of Swaziland.
It was established in 1965 by the late King Sobhuza II in an effort to finance development projects, mainly smallholder farmers and low cost housing.
It is involved in financing sectors such as industrial, commercial, agriculture, small micro and medium enterprises (SMMEs), health, tourism, transport and mining.